Agony of Da Feet Herbal Blend: This therapeutic blend pops with peppermint and tingles with tea tree oil. The perfect addition to lotions, bubbling bath crystals, detox rocks or mists when the goal is to soothe sore, tired muscles.
- Aloe Vera: Fresh, light citrus and fruity top notes slow dance with sweet green notes. Together they create a clean floral body with an underlying hint of a walk in the mossy woods.
- Bamboo: A clean and wonderful scent, soft, green, and fresh. Also very useful in blends with your favorite fruit or floral fragrance.
- Black Tea: Get out the tea cups--this refined scent is is spicy, sweet and slightly lemony.
- Forest Pine: Powerful, fresh, yet warm and sweet rich pine needle.
Fresh Cut Grass:an homage to this nostalgic summer aroma. Notes of grass and green leaves are the heart of this true-to-life fragrance.
- Green: Inspired by Irish landscapes, verdant greens and enchanting florals abound in this richly hued fragrance. Highlighted with sparkling citrus and warmed gently with garden herbs and exotic woods.
- Green Tea: It’s Tea Time! Clean and calming, this deep oriental tea is blended with sweet herbal undertones and a bit of welcoming zest. It’s very laid back and plays well with others.
- Rice Flower & Shea: This warm scent mixes well with shea butter. Top notes of fresh cut ginger root and anise leaves, mid note of coconut milk with base notes of amber musk and sandalwood.
- Rosewood: True to the notes of rosewood essential oil--fantastic warm and woody scent, while at the same time being both floral and fresh.
- Sandalwood OG: This is a Bath Junkie original! We were missing it for awhile, but it is back in 2021! It is very unisexy--sweet, warm, woodsy, musky and amber notes, it is appealing to both men and women. This classic scent blends well with others.
- Sandalwood: This is a much more manly version that replaced the OG for awhile. Strongly aromatic oriental wood. A terrific warm base note, frequently used in incense and a variety of perfumes and colognes.
- White Patchouli:Take an evening stroll through a cool floral garden. The smell of lilies, lotus, rose, and Sambac jasmine drift in the air as patchouli, wild woods, and white musk linger like the setting sun.
- White Tea: This soft, clean scent is reminiscent of the popular Plumeria aroma. However, White Tea has it’s own unique qualities and a slight fruit based top note.
White Tea & Ginger:This fragrance smells slightly different each time you open the bottle. It's a comforting mix of bergamot, lemon, lily, and ginger.
- Ylang Ylang: Properly pronouncing ylang ylang, (“ee-long, ee-long”) is befitting of this ultimately sweet, soft floral, that when worn, lasts an “ee-long, ee-long” time!
View our complete line of scents