- Basil (essential): Basil has a sweet, herbal, slightly spicy scent. Faint balsam and wood notes accentuate its long lasting sweetness. Wonderful in aromatherapy as an uplifting, refreshing scent that can help revive and focus a tired mind.
- Cedarwood (essential): This oil has a woodsy, slightly warm and sweet aroma that is soothing and grounding. It is great for your hair and skin. Some say Cedarwood oil calms the spirit and brings feelings of peace.
- Chamomile (essential): Chamomile essential oil has become popular for its sweet, soothing nature. With a unique, floral scent and chemical components known for their soothing abilities.
- Citronella (essential): Its fresh, bright citrus-like scent is known to naturally refresh the musty scent of the stale and unclean air. This cleansing and invigorating quality make Citronella Oil an ideal ingredient in natural room sprays and diffuser blends.
- Clary Sage (essential): Clary Sage Essential Oil has a distinctive herbaceous, earthy, slightly floral scent.
- Clove (essential): If you like it strong and spicy, wait and C, you’ll L- O- V- E this scent! This essential oil is peppery, warm and inviting. BEWARE: Wearing clove may drive others to demand you cook for them!
- Eucalyptus (essential): Wow! Koala bears eat this stuff? This powerful, fresh and exhilarating essential camphoraceous oil is amazing at clearing and soothing the ol’ nasal passages.
- Grapefruit (essential): Fresh, light, citrusy, sweet, yet slightly bitter aroma with a rather pithy note in the drydown; somewhat similar to that of Bitter Orange and perhaps the sweetest of Grapefruit oils. Grapefruit essential oil is known for its detoxing effect and is commonly used in anti-cellulite products and helps stimulate the lymphatic system.
- Lavender (essential): This is the real deal! Lavender Essential Oil has the ability to aid in relaxation, which in turn reduces stress. This is a MUST if you are creating a blend to be used for a calming long soak or a bedtime shower.
- Lemon (essential): The bright and sunny aroma of a freshly zested lemon.
- Lemongrass (essential): Lemongrass produces a smoky, citrus essential oil that offers a variety of benefits to the user.
- Moscow Mule Blend (essential): One of our favorite cocktails is now a great essential oil blend (lime, ginger & grapefruit)! There is nothing quite as refreshing as a Moscow Mule, with it's unique blend of cool, crisp Vodka; sparkling, fresh Ginger beer and a touch of bright, zesty Citrus.
- Orange (essential): A sweet uplifting natural oil. Its unique tangy and sweet natural scent makes this essential oil a great natural fragrance choice all year round.
- Patchouli (essential): 60’s flashback! The musky incense of choice for years in the counter-culture. You can almost hear the sitar music!
- Peppermint (essential): Our Peppermint EO has a wonderfully fresh, cool, candy-sweet, deep and strongly minty aroma with a powerful menthol and sweet balsamic undertone that can be used for both aromatherapy and natural perfumery.
- Rosemary (essential): Our rosemary essential oil smells fresh, herbaceous and strong. A perfect addition to any blend intended on evoking relaxation via a good, long soak.
- Tea Tree Oil (essential): This oil contains the antiviral properties of tea tree combined with a wonderful, clear lemon scent. It makes a good room deodorizer and air cleanser. Diffused into the atmosphere it has the ability to destroy molds, fungi and bacteria. Its properties are anti-infectious, antiviral, antiseptic, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, and digestive stimulant. Useful for the treatment of oily skin and acne.
View our complete line of scents