Almond: It sounds “nutty,” but our almond packs a pungent punch. A little goes a long way. The concentrated scent of sweet and bitter almonds. Those who love this hard to find scent come back for more!
- Bergamot: A fresh herbal that’s not too heavy, this is terrific with citrus scents. Aids in fighting depression and anxiety and helps those looking for a relaxing and good nights rest
- Black Pepper: The scent of freshly ground peppercorns with a hint of green that you love to spice up your meals!
- Black Pepper Bergamot: Layers of spicy black pepper combined with bergamot and lavender.
- Brown Sugar: The rich, maple sugar that is used in cookies. Heavier and spicier than white sugar.
- Chocolate: You may get cavities just sniffing our chocolate! This irresistible, sweet cocoa aroma provides all the delicious, creamy chocolaty goodness without ANY of the calories. Go ahead, chocolate dip yourself!
- Cinnamon: Your favorite spice done right. True cinnamon spice like in grandma’s kitchen.
- Colombian Coffee: A dark, roasted coffee-bean fragrance. Smells like a cup of the finest gourmet cup o’ joe!
- Creme Brulee: Rich, decadent caramel, vanilla cream and burnt sugar--your favorite dessert!
- Frankincense & Myrrh: Deep, musky scent with warm overtones of Amber resin and Myrrh beauty.
- French Vanilla: A classic, rich and creamy vanilla with subtle hints of pure white sugar and musk.
- Ginger Bread: Ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon blend together with sugar and vanilla for the perfect holiday treat.
- Harvest Moon: A wonderful cornucopia filled with autumn’s best offerings. Notes of fall leaves with a hit of holiday spiced apples.
- Hazelnut: This is a wonderfully warm aroma of freshly toasted hazelnuts with base notes of sweet vanilla and soft butter. Yummy!
- Honey: Fresh from the honeycomb – smells just like the golden syrup. Very sweet with a hint of orange blossoms.
- Mehndi: Rich top notes of the resinous Indian nag champa flower is married with traditional notes of lily of the valley, tea rose, night blooming jasmine, freesia and ylang ylang. This perfect union of an ancient exotic flower and classic floral notes makes for fragrance celebration!
- Oud Riche: Oud, the rarest of Indian wood resins, considered liquid gold, is the most current fragrance trend. This warm aroma, with hints of smoke is artfully blended with Eastern citrus including citron, bergamot and neroli to make this intensely mysterious, yet wearable for both women and men.
- Peppermint: Exhilarating, fresh, herbal mint.
- Rosemary Mint: A resinous herbaceous scent secretly spiked with mint to freshen it up a tad. Very reminiscent of a day at the spa.
- Sage: A surprising favorite among men and women. It is an herbaceous complex with hints of green citrus, fresh conifer, spices and warm woody, yet clean undertone.
- Sage & Citrus: Earthy sage blended with fresh lemons and limes.
- Spearmint: A sharp, clean burst of mint to awaken the senses. Frosty and bright.
- Tobacco Vanilla Type: Top notes of tobacco leaf are blended with tonka bean, tobacco blossom and vanilla notes.
- Vanilla: A hands down favorite! Our rich, creamy and buttery vanilla boasts hints of coconut, soft heliotrope and anise. Warms and softens when added to blends.
- Vetiver: A unique mix of earthy, fresh, herbaceous and woodsy notes.
- Winter Ice: Ice and snow in the air – wintergreen so crisp and clear, it crackles.
View our complete line of scents