- Aqua di Gio Type: This is a “spot on” duplication of Giorgio Armani’s scent masterpiece. It is described as fragrance that is “aquatic and aromatic.” It opens with a splash of fresh, calabrian bergamot, neroli and green tangerine. Light, aquatic nuances mix with jasmine petal, crisp rock rose, rosemary, fruity persimmon and warm Indonesian patchouli to create a masculine scent that is both fresh and sensual. Fabulous!
- Armani Code Type: The ultimate code of seduction. This invigorating fragrance has notes of fresh citrus, wild peppermint, and spearmint. It’s a perfect blend for the active man.
- Bamboo: A clean and wonderful scent, soft, green, and fresh. Also very useful in blends with your favorite fruit or floral fragrance.
Bath Hunkie: A perfectly proportioned creation of zesty lemon, pink grapefruit and bergamont combined with fresh sage, crisp cilantro and cool musk. A base of brisk cedar and sandalwood combined with lavender and subtle lily support this lively creation.
- Bath Junkie for Men: A complex, modern fragrance composed of green citrus notes and warm, woodsy-musky undertones. Fresh bergamot, lemon and herbal notes combine with spice and sandalwood and finishes with a deep tone of moss, patchouli, cedar and amber.
- Cedar: The age-old favorite – sharp, sweet wood and a touch of spice, with the reassuring scent of that antique cedar chest.
- ck be Type: The idea of the fragrance is "be-yourself." Transparent, silky and very sexy. A fresh woody fragrance unisex with a fresh opening of bergamot, mandarin, juniper, lavender, peppermint and green notes.
- Coolwater Type (m): This cool breeze of fragrance is surprising. This mix of lavender, jasmine and musk is completely masculine because it’s grounded with oakmoss and sandalwood. A nice change of pace in a man’s fragrance – cool and refreshing, not overpowering.
- Dolce & Gabbana Type (m): A sensual Mediterranean style, capturing sun-drenched summer days and dazzling nights, this fresh, floral-fruity scent reflects the sexiness of the Mediterranean lifestyle.
- Drakkar Noir Type: A dupe of the classic created by Guy Laroche. This cologne for Men has been said to “…cover the full range of Latin-lover codes, from “macho” to ladies’ man, a classic scent that all men have worn at least once before. In case you’ve never tried it…it is a blend of fresh fern, with bergamot, lemon and herbs. It has bright green notes complemented with spices deep wood florals, moss, patchouli, cedar and warm amber.
- Issey Miyake Type (m): Aquatic notes with citrus and spice. A refreshing scent grounded with amber and musk.
- Jean-Paul Gautier Type (m): A dupe of the wonderful original. The essence of modern masculinity is embodied in this distinctive blend of mint, lavender and vanilla. It offers a scent that is fresh, tender, strong and virile.
- Leather: This warm, musky fragrance evokes the luxury of fine leather – a subtle blend of earthiness and elegance.
- Masculine Musk: An alluring blend of cedarwood, sandalwood and rich amber surrounded by sheer musk and a fresh marine breeze. Great worn alone or added to other scents.
- Sage, Sweetgrass & Cedar: Southwest sage blends with fir needle and cedar leaf. Bottom notes of cedarwood, oakmoss, fir balsam and alpine hay are all in the mix. This is a easy going, unisex scent that blends well with others.
- Sweetgrass: A blend of wonderful grassy scents with a sweet top note. Fresh and clean.
- Whiskey Bourbon: This rugged blend of whisky is reminiscent of siege and celebration, and features dark notes of whisky, bourbon and wine.
- Woodlands: This earthy blend of musk, moss, woods, sandalwood and lavender is like taking a stroll through the deepest woods to partake in mother nature’s bounty.